No Money Down Loans
Sometimes you find yourself in a position where you would like to own a home but because of your financial situations you don't think you'll qualify. Believe it or not, there are still mortgage programs with little or no money down. This is an option that helps get people into homes that thought they never could. With this option each month you make a payment you are getting closer to owning your home outright. Learn more about our no money down loans today.Apply Now!
Potential homeowners looking to get into a home but do not have the means to put money down on their new home.
A No Money Down Loan gives the applicant the option to have their home 100% financed. Please note that although your home will be 100% financed, you will still have moving and closing costs to consider. If you have questions about closing costs, we are here to help.
No. Patriot Mortgage Lending offers mortgages throughout the entire state of Wisconsin. We are here to help.
Living in your own home is very exciting time and perhaps you want the keys to your dream home right away. It is just as important to us as it is to you that the terms are clear and understood. If you are in a hurry and need this process to go quickly, we will do our best to get you into your home ASAP. If you need time and want to learn more about your options, please let us know and we will take as much time as you need to answer your questions, review terms, and make sure that you are comfortable before completing the process. Please see the next section below to get an idea of how the loan process works.
- Education:It is important we learn about you and you learn about us. We don't stay in business by issuing predatory loans. Simply put, if you can afford a house that costs up to $120,000 and then ask for a $400,000 loan, we will be very upfront with you about it. Your success is our success. If the No Money Down Loan is the best option for you we will continue with the application process. If not we will work with you to find the right option to get you into your dream home. Your journey begins with the loan officer.
: At this point you and your loan officer have determined the No Money Down Loan is correct for you. Now we have to do the official paperwork. This is not like a car loan or other types of lower dollar loans that you might have encountered in the past. Obtaining this loan is a team effort that involves paperwork, processing, underwriting and approval. We will help you with the application process. To get started just click on the "Quick Quote" on the left side of this site or just contact us and we will work together on the application. Here are the key items that we will need when we start the application process:
- Standard Personal Information such as name, phone number, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Employment Information such as where you work, how much you make, how long have you worked there, etc.
- Assets such as checking / savings info, retirement accounts, etc.
Now that the paperwork is complete it is time to get to work and get you in your new home. Here is a behind the scenes look of what happens after your application has been submitted. This is where the loan processor comes into play:
- Your application will be reviewed to ensure a smooth and efficient underwriting process. If there is something that the loan processor needs they will work with your loan officer. If there is additional information needed from you, then your loan officer will be in contact with you.
- After the loan processor has what they need, they will order a home appraisal and the title insurance binder. This is just to make sure that the value of the home is worth what you are paying for. If the home you are about to buy is worth $120,000 but being sold at $180,000 then this process is halted and your loan officer alerted and you notified. For most people this is an exciting part of the process because if your potential new home has been sold at a fair value or a value that is very much in your favor (example: home appraised at $200,000 but sold at $150,000), then the title insurance binder can be issued and off to underwriting we go.
You've been educated about the No Money Down Loan by your loan officer. The application has been completed. The loan processor has approved all materials needed and ordered the appraisal and title insurance binder. The appraiser has given the green light to move forward with the process. The title company has issued the title insurance binder. So what does the underwriter do?
- The underwriter is ultimately responsible for approving your loan.
- They will review your entire loan file which contains everything mentioned above.
- In addition they will check credit, capacity, and collateral.
- Upon approval of the loan the underwriter will send the loan to closing.
- Closing: It's now time to go home. To your new home that is! You are moments from the finish line. Today all parties involved make sure that all i's are dotted and all t's are crossed. It is a series of lots of paper signing, but because you have been educated in this process you already know what to expect and how this final part works. Each form that you need to sign will be reviewed with you and you have as much time as you need to ask as many questions as you would like on each form. Once the last form is signed you will get a copy of all your mortgage paperwork and the keys to your new home!